Hawthorn Medical Associates and Saint Anne’s Hospital to host an evening focused on health and wellness for women
DARTMOUTH, Mass. — Women over age 40 often have different health interests and needs than their younger counterparts.
To share important and useful information across a spectrum of topics, Hawthorn Medical Associates and Saint Anne’s Hospital will host “Just for Her,” a free dinner program evening focused on health and wellness for women, on Wednesday, October 17, from 5 to 7 p.m. at Hawthorn Medical Associates, Dartmouth.
The free event features a light dinner, panel discussion, small group programs, and informal conversations with more than a dozen doctors, surgeons, and other providers.
An interactive panel featuring obstetrician/gynecologist Christian Pope, DO, psychologist Tessa Kramer, PsyD, and moderator Stacie Hankins, RN, will discuss general women’s health issues and well-being, with a chance for participants to ask questions.
Following the panel discussion, breakout sessions led by Hawthorn and Saint Anne’s physician experts, plus “Meet the Doctors” information tables, will feature information about topics of interest to women in their 40s, 50s, and 60s.
Participants will be able to choose one of the following small group sessions:
- Your Aching Feet, presented by Helena Meyer, DO, orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon
- Your Genetics and Cancer, presented by Nancy McKinney, MD, medical oncologist
- Gotta Go – Bladder and Pelvic Concerns, presented by Eliza DeFroda, MD, urologist
- Treating Reflux Disease, presented by Alexandra Retana, MD, gastroenterologist
- Informal “Meet the Doctors”/information tables will include:
- Allergist: Zhenhong Li, MD
- Women's Imaging Radiologist: Stephanie van Colen, DO
- Breast Surgeon: Monica DaSilvia, MD, FACS
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgeon: J. Mi Haisman, MD
- Cancer Center Services
- Help with Your Health Care Proxy
- Understanding Stroke
- Hawthorn Medical Associates Services
- Saint Anne's Hospital Services
- Steward Home Care
The program will be held at the Hawthorn Medical Associates Conference Center, 535 Faunce Corner Road, Dartmouth. There is no charge, but seating is limited and registration is required by October 12.
To register, call 508-985-4164, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also indicate your choice of one of the above small group sessions.