Free flu shots available through November
The Marion and Rochester Boards of Health are sponsoring 2017 seasonal flu clinics for all residents. The flu vaccine will be available in the injectable form for anyone aged 3 years and over. A high-dose vaccine for people aged 65 and older will also be available.
Those attending the flu clinics are reminded to wear a short sleeve shirt and to bring all insurance and Medicare cards. Vaccinations will be given to all regardless of insurance status or ability to pay.
- Monday, October 2, 1-3 p.m., Marion Town House
- Wednesday, October 4, 4-7 p.m., Marion Town House
- Wednesday, October 11, 4-7 p.m., Marion Sippican School
- Monday, October 16, 1-3 p.m., Marion Town House
- Tuesday, October 17, 4-7 p.m., Rochester Council on Aging
- Monday, October 23, 1-3 p.m., Marion Town House
- Thursday, October 26, 10 a.m.-noon, Marion Town House
- Monday, October 30, 1-3 p.m., Marion Town House
- Friday, November 3, 10 a.m.-noon, Rochester Council on Aging
Transportation to the clinics can be arranged with the Marion Council on Aging by calling 508-748-3570, or the Rochester Council on Aging at 508-763-8723.
Homebound residents may schedule an appointment for a home visit by calling the Marion Board of Health at 508-748- 3530 or the Rochester Board of Health at 508-763-5421.