Updated with indoor seating
A running list of reopened restaurants in the Tri-Town with in-person dining
Jun 12, 2020
- With phase two, step two of Governor Charlie Baker’s reopening plans, restaurants can reopen for in-person dining with indoor and outdoor seating. Here’s a running list of all the places that are open with in-person dining in the Tri-Town:
Brew Fish - Indoor/outdoor seating available
- • Open Wednesday and Thursday, 4 p.m. to 9 p.m., Friday through Sunday 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- • Reservations are strongly encouraged by booking online or by calling 508-748-2986, ext. 1 or 3
The Atlantic Bistro - Outdoor patio seating available with reservations
• Reservations are required by calling 774-553-5314. There are three seatings a night, at 4 p.m., 5:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. Reservations are an hour and half per table, limited to six guests per table. Patio seating is weather permitting.
Kate’s Simple Eats - Outdoor patio available
• Open Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m to 3 p.m.
Uncle John’s Coffee - Outdoor tables available to use with takeout orders
• Open seven days a week, 5 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Shipyard Galley: Indoor/outdoor seating available
- • Open Tuesday to Saturday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., open Sunday and Monday from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Pandolfi’s Mattapoisett Diner - Indoor/Outdoor seating available
- • Open Tuesday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Friday from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday from 8 a.m to 8 p.m. and Sunday from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Walrus and Captain - Indoor/outdoor tables available to use with takeout orders
• Open 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2:30 on Sundays.
The Inn at Shipyard Park - Indoor/outdoor seating available with reservations
• Advance reservations are required by calling (508) 758-4922. Customers are asked to arrive as close as possible to their reservation time so as to not crowd around the host area. Reservations are 1.5 hours for two people, 2 hours for four people. Masks are required, but not when sitting. Table service is weather dependent.
• Outdoor dining is available Wednesday to Fridays from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m., Saturdays from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m., and Sunday brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Seaport Ice Cream Slip - Located at Town Wharf, so nearby seating is available at Shipyard Park
• Open 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Jack’s Kitchen - Picnic tables available
- • Open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m, Monday to Saturday
- Oxford Creamery - picnic tables available, walk-up window open
- • Orders can be placed online (preferred), by phone, or at the window.
- • Customers are encouraged to wait in their cars or the picnic area until their order is ready
- Matt’s Blackboard - Open for indoor seating
- • Open Tuesday to Thursday from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m., Friday to Saturday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sundays from 11 a.m to 8 p.m.
- • Reservations are highly suggested to avoid long wait times.
- • Masks must be worn prior to entry, when walking to the bathroom, and upon leaving.
- • Names and temperature checks will also be conducted at the door before entering.
- Captain Bonney’s Ice Cream - Picnic tables available
• Open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
The Robin’s Nest - Picnic tables available
• Open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m
Don’t see a restaurant on here that’s open for in-person dining? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add it to the list.